11/18/09

precious family

I am thinking of my mom tonight
Wondering how she has been doing lately
And what has kept her busy for the last couple of weeks ...

When I grow older and have my own children
Will I be able to keep a distance from my beloved kids
Like what I want my mom is doing right now
Not that I don like being near my parents
But I think that we the children will behave better if we stay at some distances
I mean us sometimes say the meanest things to our parents, right?
Even if we don't mean disrespect
We do things that piss off them just to try their patience

Well I do those things
I recall myself doing that
Years and years
And don't know how to fix the broken heart
Of theirs ...

But I think of my parents often as I grow older
I like recalling he old memories
Of my happy childhood
I mean I had those happy times
And we were really happy
For that time
So

When I have my children
I'll make sure that I won't have the mistake repeat itself
I'll make sure that I show them when I care
And what I care the most
To my most precious ones
My family

No comments:

Post a Comment